Who we are
What data do we collect?
Our website does not routinely collect any personal information unless you contact us directly. If you contact us, we will collect the following data:
Personal identification information – Name, email address, phone number, job title, organisation
How do we collect your data?
We can only collect your personal data if you contact us directly and provide this information.
We collect data and process data when you:
- Email us with queries, suggestions or feedback
- Register online for any services
How we will use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Respond to your queries, concerns, feedback or offers of support
- Process your enquiries
- Communicate with you regarding topics of mutual interest
We will never share your data with any other organisations without asking you and without you giving your permission.
How do we store your data
We store your data in our password protected office computer system using a contact database. We store your contact details for 12 months after the last time you have contacted us.
We might consider sending you information about products and services of our that we think
that you might like but only if you have agreed to receive marketing. You may opt out at a later
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes please email us at: [email protected]
Your data protection rights
We want to make sure you are aware of your rights. You have:
- The right to access – the right to request copies of your personal data
- The right to rectification – the right to request that we correct any information which you believe is inaccurate or expand on any information you believe is incomplete
- The right to erasure – the right to request that we erase your personal data
- The right to restrict or object to us processing your data
If you make a request we have one month to respond to you.
If you would like to exercise these rights then please contact us at our email: [email protected]
The Carents Room website uses google analytics to collect standard anonymised information
about visitors behaviour. This information enables us to improve your experience of The
Carents Room website by understanding how you use our content.
Privacy policies of other websites
This policy was created in 9th September 2020.
How to contact us
You can get in touch by emailing us at: [email protected]
Or you can write to us at:
Strata Nostra Ltd, 32 Portland Tce, Newcastle on Tyne, NE2 1QP
If you wish to report a complaint or feel that Strata Nostra Ltd has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the information commissioner:
The Information Commissioner’s website is:
The helpline number is: 0303 123 1113